- The ‘Retro Momo’ Costs just Rs. 1, Visit Birpara & Taste it
- Illicit Liquor Costing Around 1 lakh Was Seized at Birpara
- ‘Major Gap Between Crops Production & Practice of Storing in WB’ – Addl Chief Secretay, WB
- Vivel Launches Video Campaign for Women’s Equality
- NHPC Conducts Vaccination Drive on the Theme of ‘Give it a Shot, Step up the Protection’
TNI News Service
Webdesk, TNI Kolkata 27th March, 2018: The Doon School – Dehradun, will be conducting its residential ‘Summer @ Doon Leadership Programme’ from 2nd to 16th June, 2018. According to the Doon School officials, the programme is open to all aspiring girls and boys in Grades 9 – 12 from Kolkata. Further, through a press release, the officials informed that this dynamic and thought-provoking leadership programme will be a blend of creative experiential learning, leadership case studies, design thinking, motivational lectures, outdoor adventures, self-reflection and group interaction. The programme will allow students to expand their horizons across many disciplines and learn through the lenses of psychology, history, geography, philosophy, and economics. A critically important element will be the relationship between leadership, social service, and environmental responsibility. Overall, the programme will try to ensure that boys and girls develop a deeper understanding of what successful leadership is all about and what is required. The programme will be taught by many of the school’s experienced staff as well as by Doon School alumni and other special guests. “The Doon School has long been associated with innovative thinking and leadership and is passionate about being at the forefront of educational opportunity for its students”, said Mr. Matthew Raggett, Headmaster.