- ICC, SWO, Liver Foundation and Forum for Humanity starts Free Covid Centre at Siliguri
- ‘Central Government is Even Against District Level Lockdown’ – N. Sitharaman
- New Hospital Committee Takes Charge of Maharaja Agrasen Hospital of Siliguri
- Management Department of NBU Conducted its Annual 'Ahovaan 2021'
- Adhar Card to be made Compulsory for SMKP Athletics Meet 2021
TNI News Service Webdesk, TNI Imphal, 14th June, 2017: CEOs & CMDs from the country’s top-rung hospitals such as Narayana Hrudalaya, Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences, AMRI, Medica Super Speciality Hospital, Mission of Mercy Hospital & Research Centre, Vinayaka Mission Super Speciality Hospital, Care Hospitals, Dr. Agarwal’s Eye Clinic, NEIGRHIMS, Charnock Hospital, will gather at the North East Healthcare Conference to be organized on 16th June 2017 by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)…Read More