- ICC, SWO, Liver Foundation and Forum for Humanity starts Free Covid Centre at Siliguri
- ‘Central Government is Even Against District Level Lockdown’ – N. Sitharaman
- New Hospital Committee Takes Charge of Maharaja Agrasen Hospital of Siliguri
- Management Department of NBU Conducted its Annual 'Ahovaan 2021'
- Adhar Card to be made Compulsory for SMKP Athletics Meet 2021
By Shamim Akhtar (TNI Aizawl) ~ Edited By Pradiptamay Saha (TNI Siliguri) Webdesk, TNI Nagaland, 24th February, 2015:The Integrated Diseases Surveillance Programme (IDSP) under the State Health & Family Welfare department of Nagaland confirmed the third case of swine flu in the state on Sunday. The confirmed patient was in Delhi recently where he had undergone blood test for suspected H1N1 infection. However the patient traveled back to Mizoram the day before his tests results came out to be positive. On receiving…Read More