- Marwari Sanskriti Manch Organized Holi Mahotsav 2023 at Kolkata
- Railway Minister Ashwini Vaishnav Visits Sevoke – Rangpo Rail Site
- Ancient Vishnu Idol found During Pond Excavation at Dakshin Dinajpur
- Bengal Youth will Lead after National Educational Policy is Introduced: Bengal Guv
- Alipurduar to Get its First Apollo Clinic for Liver Treatment
Arunangshu Maitra (TNI Falakata) TNI News Service (TNS)
Webdesk, TNI Alipurduar, 11th February, 2023: From now on residents of North Bengal don’t have to travel to New Delhi, Chennai, Bengaluru or any other cities outside North Bengal. North Bengal’s unwritten capital city i.e. Alipurduar is going to get a brand new state of the art clinic i.e. Apollo Clinic. The leading hospital group is making a tie-up with Alipurduar’s voluntary organisation named ‘Manabik Mukh’ for establishing the clinic. Today in a private hotel at Alipurduar a press conference was organised by Apollo Group in which Dr. Venkatesh B.S informed that the primary treatment of Liver tranplantation can be done in this about-to-be opened clinic at Alipurduar. Apart from this, liver patients can get thorough clinical guidance for liver treatments. Since, Alipurduar city is surrounded by tea gardens hence such kind of treatment becomes difficult for the downtrodden people involved in tea garden labour employment, this clinic may serve a boon for them. In expected lines people from Alipurduar is now waiting with heartbeat in their hands for the inauguration of the Apollo Clinic in the city.
Photo: Arunangshu Maitra (TNI)