- ICC, SWO, Liver Foundation and Forum for Humanity starts Free Covid Centre at Siliguri
- ‘Central Government is Even Against District Level Lockdown’ – N. Sitharaman
- New Hospital Committee Takes Charge of Maharaja Agrasen Hospital of Siliguri
- Management Department of NBU Conducted its Annual 'Ahovaan 2021'
- Adhar Card to be made Compulsory for SMKP Athletics Meet 2021
TNI News Service Webdesk, TNI Guwahati, 8th May, 2017: The much awaited Naharlagun – Guwahati Shatabdi express was today flagged off by the Union Railway minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu yesterday. He also later laid the foundation for the Murkongselek-Pasighat broad gauge railway track (26.15 km) at Far East state of Arunachal Pradesh. The flagging off was done by a remote through a video link. It is expected that the new train will ease the journey…Read More