- CII North Bengal Celebrates Korean Tea Culture & Tea Tasting Ceremony in Siliguri
- Saswata Chatterjee Adds Momentum in Stopping Migratory Harassment Movement
- Aradhana Mahotsav 2018 to be Held at Siliguri on 25th November
- ‘Urban Architecture’ was the theme of this year’s ‘Stylefile’ at Kolkata
- Demand of Bagdogra like VAT Reduction on ATF for Tripura Airport
Webdesk, TNI Guwahati, 1st January, 2018: It’s a great New Year Bonanza for the travelers of North East. Guwahati gets direct flights to Bangkok from this month, courtesy Air Asia. This is followed by some promotions like a tourism roadshow, on the sidelines of the five-nation ASEAN car rally this month along with mutual tourist transfers and a meet between Thai and Assam tour operators. All the events will exclusively be sponsored by ATDC (Assam Tourism Development Corporation). All these were possible when the Information officer of ATDC met officially with the Director of Tourism Authority of Thailand, New Delhi, represented by its Director Mr. Isra Stapanaseth yesterday to facilitate tourism between Assam and Thailand. It is estimated that more than a million tourists from India visited Thailand between January and September last year (2018).