- Workshop on Cross Border Tourism & Trade Conducted at Siliguri
- Siliguri’s Engineers Body Accuses Administration of Delaying Approval for Projects
- Kolkata Port trust Chairman interacts with North Bengal Businessmen at Siliguri
- Illegal Foreign Goods worth Crores Intercepted at Siliguri
- Yi Siliguri Gets New Chair and Co-Chair for 2019-20
Webdesk, TNI Guwahati, 1st January, 2018: It’s a great New Year Bonanza for the travelers of North East. Guwahati gets direct flights to Bangkok from this month, courtesy Air Asia. This is followed by some promotions like a tourism roadshow, on the sidelines of the five-nation ASEAN car rally this month along with mutual tourist transfers and a meet between Thai and Assam tour operators. All the events will exclusively be sponsored by ATDC (Assam Tourism Development Corporation). All these were possible when the Information officer of ATDC met officially with the Director of Tourism Authority of Thailand, New Delhi, represented by its Director Mr. Isra Stapanaseth yesterday to facilitate tourism between Assam and Thailand. It is estimated that more than a million tourists from India visited Thailand between January and September last year (2018).