- Bhutan Conducts Field Visits in Siliguri for Indo-Bangla-Bhutan Trade
- 4th AGM Organized by Dooars Journalists’ Association at Nagrakata
- NHPC Takes Over Lanco Teesta Hydro Power Fully
- CII North Bengal spearheads farm to fork connectivity through B2B in Large Cardamom Business
- University of North Bengal Conducts first AICTE FDP in North Bengal
Webdesk, TNI Guwahati, 1st January, 2018: It’s a great New Year Bonanza for the travelers of North East. Guwahati gets direct flights to Bangkok from this month, courtesy Air Asia. This is followed by some promotions like a tourism roadshow, on the sidelines of the five-nation ASEAN car rally this month along with mutual tourist transfers and a meet between Thai and Assam tour operators. All the events will exclusively be sponsored by ATDC (Assam Tourism Development Corporation). All these were possible when the Information officer of ATDC met officially with the Director of Tourism Authority of Thailand, New Delhi, represented by its Director Mr. Isra Stapanaseth yesterday to facilitate tourism between Assam and Thailand. It is estimated that more than a million tourists from India visited Thailand between January and September last year (2018).