- The ‘Retro Momo’ Costs just Rs. 1, Visit Birpara & Taste it
- Illicit Liquor Costing Around 1 lakh Was Seized at Birpara
- ‘Major Gap Between Crops Production & Practice of Storing in WB’ – Addl Chief Secretay, WB
- Vivel Launches Video Campaign for Women’s Equality
- NHPC Conducts Vaccination Drive on the Theme of ‘Give it a Shot, Step up the Protection’
Webdesk, TNI Patna, 1st January, 2018: Heavy fog grips Patna this New Year morning too. Yesterday six flights were redirected to Ranchi and Kolkata due to non-landing condition at Patna airport. Today many of the flights were canceled. A chaotic condition prevailed among the passengers in the airport lounge today after the information has reached late to them.
Passengers tried to fight with the airport officials before the security officials took the situation under control yesterday. According to the airport officials, low visibility on the landing strip is the main cause of the flight delay, cancellation or the diversions. The affected flights were from the SpiceJet, IndiGo, and GoAir mainly.