- ‘Central Government is Even Against District Level Lockdown’ – N. Sitharaman
- New Hospital Committee Takes Charge of Maharaja Agrasen Hospital of Siliguri
- Management Department of NBU Conducted its Annual 'Ahovaan 2021'
- Adhar Card to be made Compulsory for SMKP Athletics Meet 2021
- Desbandhu Sporting Union wins the Siliguri PS Zone Commissioners Cup Football
R. Subrata (TNI Siliguri) TNI News Service (TNS)
Webdesk, TNI Siliguri, 7th February, 2021: CII North Bengal organized the CII North Bengal Annual Day yesterday at Montana Vista at Uttorayon. In this occasion present were Mr. Sanjay Tebriwal, Director Sumeru Oxy Pvt Ltd, Mr. Pradeep Purohit, Sr. Vice President, Star Cement, Mrs. Laxmi Limbu Kaushal, Director & Head – Sikkim & North Bengal, Mr. P K Shah, Mentor, CII North Bengal Zonal Council, Mr. Sanjit Saha, Immediate Past Chairman, CII North Bengal Zonal Council, Mr. Saikat Roy Chowdhury, Regional Director, CII Eastern Region and others. Mr. Sanjay Tibrewal spoke about the upcoming activities on Tourism, Tea, Health, REH, Education will be given priority along with MSME and Agro. Mr. Pradeep Purohit briefed about the focus on Skill initiatives, handholding support for Rural entrepreneurship Hub and CSR activities. In this Annual Day the announcement of the nomination of Mr. Sanjay Tibrewal, as the Chairman CII North Bengal Zonal Council and Mr. Pradeep Purohit, as the Vice Chairman CII North Bengal Zonal Council for 2021 -22 was also done.