- ‘Krishak Suraksha Padayatra’ for Farm bill Awareness held at Falakata
- BJP Worker Meeting for Falakata Assembly By Election was Held at Falakata
- TMC Gears up for Local Level Protest against Farm Bill at Falakata
- Jaigaon Traffic Police Conducted Road Safety Awareness Drive at Jaigaon
- Hooghly wins the Maiden title of SDCA’s 1st Inter District Online Doubles Carrom Tournament
Arunangshu Maitra (TNI Falakata) TNI News Service (TNS)
Webdesk, TNI Falakata, 3rd October, 2020: BJP today in Falakata organized a rally supporting the Central Farm Bill passed in the Indian Parliament last month. The rally named as ‘Krishak Suraksha Padayatra’ started off from Kharkadam area of Falakata block and traversed through areas like Mujhnai, Dalimpur Bazar and ended at Jateshwar. The main motive of the rally was to make the people aware about the benefits of farmers from the farm bills. Falakata BJP claimed that the opposition is trying to spread lies and instigate the farmers thus to debar farmers from the benefits of the Farm bills. After the rally ended at Jateshwar there was a final street corner meeting organized by Falakata BJP. In today’s program the participants were BJP State Minority President Mr. Ali Hussain, Alipurduar District BJP Secretary Mr. Dipak Barman, President Mr. Narayan Mandal, Mr. Bhushan Modak and other BJP leaders.
Photo: Arunangshu Moitra (TNI)