- ICC, SWO, Liver Foundation and Forum for Humanity starts Free Covid Centre at Siliguri
- ‘Central Government is Even Against District Level Lockdown’ – N. Sitharaman
- New Hospital Committee Takes Charge of Maharaja Agrasen Hospital of Siliguri
- Management Department of NBU Conducted its Annual 'Ahovaan 2021'
- Adhar Card to be made Compulsory for SMKP Athletics Meet 2021
TNI News Service
Webdesk, TNI Kolkata, 21st November, 2018: Last Saturday the most awaited lifestyle exhibition was witnessed by the Kolkatans at ‘The Old Bungalow’ of Alipore. This was the 18th Stylefile. It was attended by the cities leading designers, sculptors, painters and jewelers. In the exhibition the exhibitors presented their creations to the viewers. This year the canvas was named as ‘Urban Architecture’. It was this theme based on which the lifestyle, fashion and art creations were showcased. The Night Bazaar like the previous years was also there. It remained open on Saturday from 3 pm to 11 pm. Smt. Preeti Goenka, the co-founder and organizer of the extravaganza told the press “This year, we have celebrated fashion, art and design and instilled innovation and imagination to make our everyday life inspiring.”