- Marwari Sanskriti Manch Organized Holi Mahotsav 2023 at Kolkata
- Railway Minister Ashwini Vaishnav Visits Sevoke – Rangpo Rail Site
- Ancient Vishnu Idol found During Pond Excavation at Dakshin Dinajpur
- Bengal Youth will Lead after National Educational Policy is Introduced: Bengal Guv
- Alipurduar to Get its First Apollo Clinic for Liver Treatment
TNI News Service
Webdesk, TNI Agartala, 20th November, 2018: Congress President of Tripura Unit, Mr. Birajit Sinha yesterday informed the press and demanded that Tripura Government should follow West Bengal Governments policy of reducing VAT on Aviation Turbine Fuel (ATF) for Bagdogra Airport if not exemption. He said “Tripura charges 18% VAT on ATF, which operators are not happy about. To bring in more flight, the West Bengal Government has exempted the surcharge on ATF at Bagdogra airport for three years now. Now, more than 25 flights land there daily. He also said that the daily flights at Agartala Airport have gone down to 8 from 28 earlier. As the demand is raised the opposition gears up against the state Government for taking necessary action or face the concerned issue in the run upto the 2019 General Elections.