- The ‘Retro Momo’ Costs just Rs. 1, Visit Birpara & Taste it
- Illicit Liquor Costing Around 1 lakh Was Seized at Birpara
- ‘Major Gap Between Crops Production & Practice of Storing in WB’ – Addl Chief Secretay, WB
- Vivel Launches Video Campaign for Women’s Equality
- NHPC Conducts Vaccination Drive on the Theme of ‘Give it a Shot, Step up the Protection’
TNI News Service
Webdesk, TNI Agartala, 20th November, 2018: Congress President of Tripura Unit, Mr. Birajit Sinha yesterday informed the press and demanded that Tripura Government should follow West Bengal Governments policy of reducing VAT on Aviation Turbine Fuel (ATF) for Bagdogra Airport if not exemption. He said “Tripura charges 18% VAT on ATF, which operators are not happy about. To bring in more flight, the West Bengal Government has exempted the surcharge on ATF at Bagdogra airport for three years now. Now, more than 25 flights land there daily. He also said that the daily flights at Agartala Airport have gone down to 8 from 28 earlier. As the demand is raised the opposition gears up against the state Government for taking necessary action or face the concerned issue in the run upto the 2019 General Elections.