- ‘Krishak Suraksha Padayatra’ for Farm bill Awareness held at Falakata
- BJP Worker Meeting for Falakata Assembly By Election was Held at Falakata
- TMC Gears up for Local Level Protest against Farm Bill at Falakata
- Jaigaon Traffic Police Conducted Road Safety Awareness Drive at Jaigaon
- Hooghly wins the Maiden title of SDCA’s 1st Inter District Online Doubles Carrom Tournament
TNI News Service
Webdesk, TNI Agartala, 20th November, 2018: Congress President of Tripura Unit, Mr. Birajit Sinha yesterday informed the press and demanded that Tripura Government should follow West Bengal Governments policy of reducing VAT on Aviation Turbine Fuel (ATF) for Bagdogra Airport if not exemption. He said “Tripura charges 18% VAT on ATF, which operators are not happy about. To bring in more flight, the West Bengal Government has exempted the surcharge on ATF at Bagdogra airport for three years now. Now, more than 25 flights land there daily. He also said that the daily flights at Agartala Airport have gone down to 8 from 28 earlier. As the demand is raised the opposition gears up against the state Government for taking necessary action or face the concerned issue in the run upto the 2019 General Elections.