- CII North Bengal Celebrates Korean Tea Culture & Tea Tasting Ceremony in Siliguri
- Saswata Chatterjee Adds Momentum in Stopping Migratory Harassment Movement
- Aradhana Mahotsav 2018 to be Held at Siliguri on 25th November
- ‘Urban Architecture’ was the theme of this year’s ‘Stylefile’ at Kolkata
- Demand of Bagdogra like VAT Reduction on ATF for Tripura Airport
By R. Subrata (TNI Siliguri) | TNI Editing Siliguri
Webdesk, TNI Siliguri, 23rd November, 2018: In a press conference by Baba Gangaram Sewa Samity, Siliguri-Patna and Kolkata informed the press that their organization in the next Sunday i.e. 25th November 2018 in the venue of Uttar Banga Marwari Palace with be jointly organizing Avtari Jhunjhunuwale Aradhana Mahotsav. The Mahotsav will be including Bhajan, Kirtan, Akhanda Jyot, Dance Drama, Bhabya Sringar, Chappan Bhog, Maha Prasad and many more. Many devotees from the entire country is coming to attend the program. Raju Mehra, Navin Joshi and Vishal Rajgoria and 74 other artist are coming from Kolkata to attend the Bhajan Sandhya and other cultural items. The preparation of the program is going on in full swing. Many localites are participating in the program.