- Workshop on Cross Border Tourism & Trade Conducted at Siliguri
- Siliguri’s Engineers Body Accuses Administration of Delaying Approval for Projects
- Kolkata Port trust Chairman interacts with North Bengal Businessmen at Siliguri
- Illegal Foreign Goods worth Crores Intercepted at Siliguri
- Yi Siliguri Gets New Chair and Co-Chair for 2019-20
TNI News Service
Webdesk, TNI Mekhliganj, 26th July 2017: In the biggest political drama at Patna, the most talked about the crack in RJD-JDU Mahagatbandhan today surfaced as a blast. In the same day, a CM resigns and the decision of his reinstatement in the same position happens. Nitish Kumar will start his fourth innings as Bihar CM after his swearing in on Thursday i.e. tomorrow at Governor’s Mansion at Patna. The former deputy CM Mr. Sushil Kumar Modi will once again adorn the same position as BJP backs Nitish after Mahagatbandhan Breakage. Governor Keshari Nath Tripathi, who earlier accepted the surprise resignation of Kumar, will preside over the function. Internal sources say that the PM might be also present in the swearing in ceremony. The new cabinet is expected to have 28 new ministers – 14 each from the JD-U and the BJP with Sushil Kumar Modi once again getting the finance portfolio.