- ICC, SWO, Liver Foundation and Forum for Humanity starts Free Covid Centre at Siliguri
- ‘Central Government is Even Against District Level Lockdown’ – N. Sitharaman
- New Hospital Committee Takes Charge of Maharaja Agrasen Hospital of Siliguri
- Management Department of NBU Conducted its Annual 'Ahovaan 2021'
- Adhar Card to be made Compulsory for SMKP Athletics Meet 2021
TNI News Service (TNS)
Webdesk, TNI Siliguri, 03rd February, 2019: Presently the Lakme Fashion Week 2019 is in progress. Several designers were seen taking the ramp with grace. There were ace designers like Raghavendra Rathore Anushree Reddy, and parallely featuring debutantes like Saaska & Kinni, got the opportunity to present their collection. On day four today the Manikarnika star Kangana Ranaut was stunning in her ramp walk. Styled by celebrity stylist Ami Patel, Kangana wore a heavily embroidered peach color lehenga. The outfit was accessorized with a eye-catching emerald and diamond neckpiece. Another Bollywood diva Janhvi Kapoor, along with father Anil Kapoor, walked the ramp for Rathore. The Sridevi girl looked lovely in a black collection paired with a matching blazer. Hair parted at the centre and gold earrings completed the look. The Ram Laksman star Anil Kapoor, on the other hand, wore a black kurta and pyjama that he teamed with an embellished jacket of the same color. Lakme fashion Week 2019 also witnessed Malaika Arora Khan who walked the ramp today. The actor, looked stunning in her outfit.
Video Source: Bollywood TV