- Workshop on Cross Border Tourism & Trade Conducted at Siliguri
- Siliguri’s Engineers Body Accuses Administration of Delaying Approval for Projects
- Kolkata Port trust Chairman interacts with North Bengal Businessmen at Siliguri
- Illegal Foreign Goods worth Crores Intercepted at Siliguri
- Yi Siliguri Gets New Chair and Co-Chair for 2019-20
By Kalyan Kumar (TNI Ranchi/Patna) | TNI Editing Siliguri
Webdesk, TNI Patna, 19th April, 2017: The India Meteorological Department (IMD) yesterday predicted that Bihar is going to receive an almost normal rainfall this year more specifically it would be 96% (+/-5%). According to the Met office in Patna, the monsoon would become weak during August and September due to the negative weather phenomenon of Indian Nino. Meteorological Scientist at Patna Met Office said that the neutral Indian Nino is going on right now and will become positive during June but will show negative during August and September causing weakening Monsoon. Normally the monsoon reaches Bihar during the early week of June and covers entire Bihar in the next two days. The state in the last 5 years is receiving lesser rainfall than normal.