- Sahitya Akadami Award recipient Launches Book at Siliguri
- Model Youth Parliament Conducted at Siliguri by Young Indians
- Siliguri Tax Advocates Bar Association’s Rally for Demand of Social Security to Lawyers
- Major Nisheet Dogra Buried Under 6ft Snow at Sikkim, Dies at Bengdubi
- Lakme India Fashion Week Witnessed a Bunch of Bollywood Stars in the Ramp
By Arunangshu Maitra (TNI Falakata) | TNI Editing Siliguri
Webdesk, TNI Kaliyaganj, 4th September, 2017: At least 22 passengers were injured when their bus (both were going to Coochbehar from Siliguri) collided with each other while overtaking each other at Goabnagar of Falakata near Wireless Bus Stoppage.
All the injured were admitted at Falakata Grameen Hospital. Among them, 4 were referred to Jalpaiguri Sadar Hospital and NBMC& H. Three of them were males named Swapan Shil, Gobindo Barman, and Dulal Roy. Another is a lady named Basanti Sen. All of them are residents of Siliguri, Cooch Behar and Pundibari area. According to the IC of Falakata Police Station Mr. Binod Gazmere both the bus were seized but the drivers fled the spot.
Photos & Video: Arunangshu Maitra (TNI)