- CII North Bengal Celebrates Korean Tea Culture & Tea Tasting Ceremony in Siliguri
- Saswata Chatterjee Adds Momentum in Stopping Migratory Harassment Movement
- Aradhana Mahotsav 2018 to be Held at Siliguri on 25th November
- ‘Urban Architecture’ was the theme of this year’s ‘Stylefile’ at Kolkata
- Demand of Bagdogra like VAT Reduction on ATF for Tripura Airport
By Arunangshu Maitra (TNI Falakata) | TNI Editing Siliguri
Webdesk, TNI Kaliyaganj, 4th September, 2017: At least 22 passengers were injured when their bus (both were going to Coochbehar from Siliguri) collided with each other while overtaking each other at Goabnagar of Falakata near Wireless Bus Stoppage.
All the injured were admitted at Falakata Grameen Hospital. Among them, 4 were referred to Jalpaiguri Sadar Hospital and NBMC& H. Three of them were males named Swapan Shil, Gobindo Barman, and Dulal Roy. Another is a lady named Basanti Sen. All of them are residents of Siliguri, Cooch Behar and Pundibari area. According to the IC of Falakata Police Station Mr. Binod Gazmere both the bus were seized but the drivers fled the spot.
Photos & Video: Arunangshu Maitra (TNI)