- The ‘Retro Momo’ Costs just Rs. 1, Visit Birpara & Taste it
- Illicit Liquor Costing Around 1 lakh Was Seized at Birpara
- ‘Major Gap Between Crops Production & Practice of Storing in WB’ – Addl Chief Secretay, WB
- Vivel Launches Video Campaign for Women’s Equality
- NHPC Conducts Vaccination Drive on the Theme of ‘Give it a Shot, Step up the Protection’
By Kalyan Kumar (TNI Ranchi) ~ Edited By T. Deepika (TNI Siliguri)
Webdesk, TNI Banarhat, 20th December, 2015: The Ranchi Barber Community Get Together Meet will be held on 25th December at Doranda Maidan, Ranchi. Regarding event the Ranchi Barber Community Get Together Organizing Committee called a meeting today under the chairmanship of Dr. Nagina Prasad. Various decisions regarding the upcoming festival were taken care of. A debate about the development and growth of the Barber Community will also be discussed at the Get Together Meet. A sit and draw competition for the children from the Barber Community will also be organized followed by a children’s cultural programme. Apart from this senior personalities of the community will also be felicitated in the Get Together Meet. At the meeting, apart from the chairman the other dignitaries present were Mr. Debendra Ram Thakur, Mr. Buddhiram Prasad, Dr. Surendra Thakur, Dr. Bharat Kumar Thakur, Dr. Yogesh and many others.