- ICC, SWO, Liver Foundation and Forum for Humanity starts Free Covid Centre at Siliguri
- ‘Central Government is Even Against District Level Lockdown’ – N. Sitharaman
- New Hospital Committee Takes Charge of Maharaja Agrasen Hospital of Siliguri
- Management Department of NBU Conducted its Annual 'Ahovaan 2021'
- Adhar Card to be made Compulsory for SMKP Athletics Meet 2021
Pranab Das (TNI Siliguri) TNI News Service (TNS) Webdesk, TNI Siliguri, 11th March, 2021: Maharaja Agrasen Hospital newly elected committee and post holders for the tenure 2021-23 today in an ceremony took oath and responsibilities for serving the society. Past President Mr. Jitendra Mittal administered the oath to the newly elected president Mr. Ajay Dhanothiwala and his team in the presence of the Hospital Trustees, and Society members. The oath taking ceremony titled ‘Agrasar’ was…Read More