- ICC, SWO, Liver Foundation and Forum for Humanity starts Free Covid Centre at Siliguri
- ‘Central Government is Even Against District Level Lockdown’ – N. Sitharaman
- New Hospital Committee Takes Charge of Maharaja Agrasen Hospital of Siliguri
- Management Department of NBU Conducted its Annual 'Ahovaan 2021'
- Adhar Card to be made Compulsory for SMKP Athletics Meet 2021
TNI News Service (TNS) Webdesk, TNI Tamluk, 9th July, 2017: Today in an accident at East Midnapore district, near Tamluk a Haldia bound truck collided with a stationary Bus after losing control. Later it further collided with two e-rickshaws and a road side tea stall and ultimately came to a halt. The sudden incident made the people in a state of shock. An E-Rickshaw driver was seriously injured in the collision. He was taken to…Read More