- Marwari Sanskriti Manch Organized Holi Mahotsav 2023 at Kolkata
- Railway Minister Ashwini Vaishnav Visits Sevoke – Rangpo Rail Site
- Ancient Vishnu Idol found During Pond Excavation at Dakshin Dinajpur
- Bengal Youth will Lead after National Educational Policy is Introduced: Bengal Guv
- Alipurduar to Get its First Apollo Clinic for Liver Treatment
Webdesk, TNI Siliguri 13th December, 2022: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) of the Govt. of Bhutan is presently conducted field visits to India & Bangladesh commenced from 30th October 2022 and continued till 12th November 2022. As a part of the visit the delegation visited the rail-linked Inland Container Depot, Dabgram on 11th November 2022. The objectives of the mission were (i) to study and assess the quality of infrastructure and allied facilities at the borders, connectivity along key trade routes, and trade and logistics facilitation along trade routes and border crossing points with relevance to Bhutan, and (ii) to understand the challenges and bottlenecks for exporting Bhutan’s products to India, Bangladesh, and beyond through transit to gateway ports. Pristine Hindustan Infraprojects Pvt Ltd has setup a rail-linked Inland Container Depot and is proposed for the commencement of movement of Bhutan goods by rail between Kolkata Port to ICD Dabgram with only the first/last mile movement between ICD Dabgram and Jaigaon / Phuentshooling border point to be undertaken by road, thus substantially reducing the logistics cost and in an environment friendly manner.