- Rare Encounter: Leopard Cub Roam Free Inside SSB Camp in Malbazar
- Royal Bengal Tigers Spotted Again in Buxa Jungle
- No Work Elsewhere: Workers Returns to File Complaint Against TG Manager
- Giant Royal Bengal Tiger Captured at Neora Valley of North Bengal
- Marwari Sanskriti Manch Organized Holi Mahotsav 2023 at Kolkata
Subho Dutta (TNI Banarhat) TNI News Service (TNS)
Webdesk, TNI Birpara 2nd September, 2021: Just imagine a price of a veg momo for Rs. 1 or a chicken momo for Rs. 2, along with a complementary soup. No, its not a price of 90’s we are talking about. It’s the current price of momo available at a town of Dooars region. You also can taste them and see them in your own eyes. The place is well known to many of the residents of Dooars. In Birpara, every evening, people gather to have the taste of such momos. To be more precise, those momo counters are located just opposite of Nepali High School of Birpara. The available time of such momos is from 3 pm to 8 pm every six days a week. The chicken momos are available only on Fridays. So, what are you waiting for? Next time you visit Birpara, just don’t forget to taste those momos. Or you can, call it the Retro Momo as far price tag goes with it.