- Marwari Sanskriti Manch Organized Holi Mahotsav 2023 at Kolkata
- Railway Minister Ashwini Vaishnav Visits Sevoke – Rangpo Rail Site
- Ancient Vishnu Idol found During Pond Excavation at Dakshin Dinajpur
- Bengal Youth will Lead after National Educational Policy is Introduced: Bengal Guv
- Alipurduar to Get its First Apollo Clinic for Liver Treatment
Adhar Card to be made Compulsory for SMKP Athletics Meet 2021
Pranab Das (TNI Siliguri) TNI News Service (TNS)
Webdesk, TNI Siliguri, 25th February, 2021: From this year in the athletic meet of Siliguri Mahakuma Krira Parishad, Aadhar Card becomes mandatory for the participants. From the SMKP sources it is learnt that many athletes from outside SMKP area are participating in the meet. In such a situation the original athletes of SMKP area are deprived from participating despite training throughout the year. In this regard Secretary of Athletics of SMKP Mr. Vivekananda Ghosh informed the press that “This time we are going to restrict the outsider athletes of SMKP area for participating in the athletics meet. For this reason the Aadhar card is made compulsory for participating. This will ensure the local athletes to get more chances in the upcoming Athletics meet that may be held in the second week of April.