- ‘Central Government is Even Against District Level Lockdown’ – N. Sitharaman
- New Hospital Committee Takes Charge of Maharaja Agrasen Hospital of Siliguri
- Management Department of NBU Conducted its Annual 'Ahovaan 2021'
- Adhar Card to be made Compulsory for SMKP Athletics Meet 2021
- Desbandhu Sporting Union wins the Siliguri PS Zone Commissioners Cup Football
Ankita Sen (TNI Banarhat) TNI News Service (TNS)
Webdesk, TNI Binnaguri, 21st February, 2021: The Binnaguri Police Outpost under Banarhat police station was inaugurated early today. In the wee hours of Sunday the outpost was inaugurated at rented house near Binnaguri Bazar following a small inaugural ceremony. Earlier a Police Outpost was also inaugurated at Chamurchi. Basically the Binnaguri Police Outpost was opened due to the presence of the army cantonment at the place. In fact, the Outpost is located just near to the army cantonment gate. From now on the army officials and others need not have to go to Banarhat for any police related matters. Sources say that the areas covered under the newly established outpost are the army cantonment, Binnaguri Gram Panchayat, Telipara and parts of Gairkata. The Police outpost inauguration was done in the presence of Jalpaiguri District Superintendent Mr. Pradip Kumar Yadav, Additional SP (Sadar) Mr. Bidit Raj Bhundej, DSP of Crime Control Branch Mr. Bikramjit Lama and other police officials. The main inauguration was done by the Inspector General of Police (North Bengal) Mr. Vishal Garg.
Photo: Ankita Sen (TNI)