Electrical Short Circuit Fire Engulfs Entire House at Balurghat

By Dipankar Mitra (TNI Balurghat)  |  TNI Editing Siliguri

Webdesk, TNI Balurghat, 24th July 2017: Yesterday i.e. on Sunday morning a devastating fire engulfed a house at Balurghat. All the furniture was completely burnt in the fire. The incident happened at Kathalpara (Ankhira Mandir) area of Balurghat. Primarily it is thought that the cause of the fire is the electrical short circuit. However, further investigation is going on to find the actual cause of the fire. According to the owners of the house Mr. Bishwanath Agarwal and Smt. Kusum Agarwal said that they woke due to the fire smell in the morning and found that their house is on fire. Then they started screeming. The locals helped them to come out. A fire engine rushed to the spot and doused the flames. They also rescued the couple but Smt. Agarwal is still not well.

Leave a Comment