- Workshop on Cross Border Tourism & Trade Conducted at Siliguri
- Siliguri’s Engineers Body Accuses Administration of Delaying Approval for Projects
- Kolkata Port trust Chairman interacts with North Bengal Businessmen at Siliguri
- Illegal Foreign Goods worth Crores Intercepted at Siliguri
- Yi Siliguri Gets New Chair and Co-Chair for 2019-20
By R. Subrata (TNI Siliguri) | TNI Editing Siliguri
Webdesk, TNI Siliguri, 19th March, 2017: Today at Inspiria Knowledge Campus of Siliguri the auditions of the Fashion show Adam and Eve took place. A total of 64 participants took part in the fashion parade to try their luck in the Finals to be held sometime on May 2017. The organizer’s Fashion Rockers organized the auditions with enough fanfare.
The participants both male and female came from various parts of North Bengal including Siliguri, Mirik, Malda, Purnea, Birpara, Jalpaiguri, Mainaguri etc. Even some of them came from Nepal and Bhutan. The organizing lead Mr. Samrat Rajput told TNI that the event had already created a craze among the Fashion enthusiasts in this region. Hopefully, this year too will be no exceptions.
Photos: Fashion Rockers
Video: Style Icon, Siliguri