- Workshop on Cross Border Tourism & Trade Conducted at Siliguri
- Siliguri’s Engineers Body Accuses Administration of Delaying Approval for Projects
- Kolkata Port trust Chairman interacts with North Bengal Businessmen at Siliguri
- Illegal Foreign Goods worth Crores Intercepted at Siliguri
- Yi Siliguri Gets New Chair and Co-Chair for 2019-20
By Hirak. D (TNI Siliguri) | TNI Editing Siliguri
Webdesk, TNI Siliguri, 18th January, 2019: Siliguri Suryanagar Samaj Kalyan Sanstha is organizing their 20th Mobile Voluntary Blood Donation Festival 2019 and it will continue till 28th January. A target of 200 hundred units of Blood is being set keeping in mind the participation of 45 health organization spread across 8 districts of North Bengal for at least 16 Blood Banks. Every year various celebrities endorse the event. This time it is the golden girl, the Asian Gold medalist athlete Swapna Barman have done the honors. A walk for blood has also been organized today that started from No. 8 Gate of Kanchenjunga Stadium and traversed various areas of the city. Many students and volunteers participated in the event.