- Sahitya Akadami Award recipient Launches Book at Siliguri
- Model Youth Parliament Conducted at Siliguri by Young Indians
- Siliguri Tax Advocates Bar Association’s Rally for Demand of Social Security to Lawyers
- Major Nisheet Dogra Buried Under 6ft Snow at Sikkim, Dies at Bengdubi
- Lakme India Fashion Week Witnessed a Bunch of Bollywood Stars in the Ramp
By Snigdha Som (TNI) | TNI Editing Siliguri
Webdesk, TNI Siliguri, 09th January, 2019: Under the initiatives from the Ministry of Culture, Government of India and based on the directives from Director General Office, North Bengal Science Centre (NBSC), Matigara under the National Council of Science Museums, Ministry of Culture, Government of India has decided to develop a scheme for free visit of the underprivileged students from this region at the centre just free of cost. This has been informed to the media by the Project Co-ordinator of NBSC, Siliguri. The scheme basically is targeting the children from the Rural areas, City slums etc. Mr. Biswas also informed that the benefit can be availed by the students through Schools, NGO’s or other social organization working for the development of the underprivileged children. Those organization can directly contact with North Bengal Science Centre for getting more information regarding the scheme. The scheme started from December 2018 and is going to end on March 2019.