- Workshop on Cross Border Tourism & Trade Conducted at Siliguri
- Siliguri’s Engineers Body Accuses Administration of Delaying Approval for Projects
- Kolkata Port trust Chairman interacts with North Bengal Businessmen at Siliguri
- Illegal Foreign Goods worth Crores Intercepted at Siliguri
- Yi Siliguri Gets New Chair and Co-Chair for 2019-20
By Snigdha Som (TNI) | TNI Editing Siliguri
Webdesk, TNI Siliguri, 09th January, 2019: Under the initiatives from the Ministry of Culture, Government of India and based on the directives from Director General Office, North Bengal Science Centre (NBSC), Matigara under the National Council of Science Museums, Ministry of Culture, Government of India has decided to develop a scheme for free visit of the underprivileged students from this region at the centre just free of cost. This has been informed to the media by the Project Co-ordinator of NBSC, Siliguri. The scheme basically is targeting the children from the Rural areas, City slums etc. Mr. Biswas also informed that the benefit can be availed by the students through Schools, NGO’s or other social organization working for the development of the underprivileged children. Those organization can directly contact with North Bengal Science Centre for getting more information regarding the scheme. The scheme started from December 2018 and is going to end on March 2019.