- Ex Army Men Social Meet Organized at Binnaguri Army Camp
- North Bengal Science Centre Initiates Science Visits for Poor Children Free of Cost
- Army Rescues 150 Stranded Tourists from North Sikkim due to Snowfall
- Yi Organized a Session on Family Managed Business at Siliguri
- Inox at Vega Circle Mall of Siliguri celebrates 9th Anniversary Today
By Hirak. D (TNI Siliguri) | TNI Editing Siliguri
Webdesk, TNI Siliguri, 08th December, 2018: CII North Bengal Zonal Council & Yi Siliguri Chapter organized a Korean Tea Culture & Tea Tasting Ceremony with Ms. Yoon Hee Kim, President, Teaclassics’, Founding Director, Korean Tea Culture Foundation & Certified Tea Master, Korean Tea Ceremony on 8 December 2018 at CII office, Siliguri. Yoon Hee Kim is a certified tea master of the traditional art of Korean Tea Ceremony.
Serving as an Advisory Board Member of the U.S. Tea Association’s Specialty Tea Institute (STI), Yoon Hee volunteers her time and services to contribute towards the advancement of the tea industry. Ms. Kim briefed about the history of Korean Tea, and history of the legendary queen Heo Hwang-ok, a princess of Ayodhya, who took the Camellia sinensis tea plant from India to Korea and planted it on Baegwolsan, Korea. The Tea Tasting Ceremony included tasting of Korean Ujeon Green Tea and Korean Hwangcha, where members had an absorbing experience on Korean Tea Culture and a Tea Tasting Session with Tea Classics Tea & Food Arts.
Photo: CII North Bengal