- Ex Army Men Social Meet Organized at Binnaguri Army Camp
- North Bengal Science Centre Initiates Science Visits for Poor Children Free of Cost
- Army Rescues 150 Stranded Tourists from North Sikkim due to Snowfall
- Yi Organized a Session on Family Managed Business at Siliguri
- Inox at Vega Circle Mall of Siliguri celebrates 9th Anniversary Today
TNI News Service
Webdesk, TNI Alipurduar, 31st October, 2018: Today, the Honorable Chief Minister Smt. Mamata Banerjee participated in joint public distribution programme for Alipurduar and Jalpaiguri districts at Tiyabon, Jalpaiguri. Benefits like the Kanyasree, Rupasree, Old Age Pension, Gatidhara, Saboojsathi cycles, Sports kits to schools etc. were distributed by the CM herself.
The Alipurduar Rail Over bridge & the Alipurduar Minority Bhavan were also inaugurated from the venue by the Chief Minister. Later, after the Public distribution programme was held, it was followed by an Administrative Review Meeting where the Chief Minister reviewed the progress of the districts in various development schemes.