- Bunch of Distribution, Inaugurations and Review Done by CM Today at Alipurduar
- NBSA Today Organized the Rastriya Ekta Diwas at Siliguri
- Barasat’s Deepsubhra Guha Roy Creates History for MAKAUT by his Invention
- Durga Puja 2018 Celebrated at New Jersey. USA with the Bengali Flavors Intact
- Adidas India and Real Kashmir Football Club Ties Up
By Snigdha Som (TNI Siliguri) | TNI Editing Siliguri
Webdesk, TNI Siliguri 14th October, 2018: Max Fashion launches exclusive Indian wear, fusion to the latest western trends for the entire family this Durga Puja. With Durga Pujo, around the corner, it is time to indulge in the finest and classiest attires to fit the occasion. Showcasing variety of ethnic Indian and fusion wear that draws inspiration from Indian weaves, rich in heritage. The range perfectly combines the finest intricacy of opulence and elegance. One can get contemporary modern festive silhouettes across categories. The collection reflects a traditional advent with ornate embroideries, woven silk inspired prints, jewel and gold combinations, rich textures with a splash of festive colors. The emphasis of the design is primarily on gold prints, festive colors, and mild embroideries. Pair your contrasted multilayered kurta with quirky prints with a palazzo to look absolutely stunning this Pujo. The collection starts at Rs 699 onwards with the widest festive range for the entire family.