- Workshop on Cross Border Tourism & Trade Conducted at Siliguri
- Siliguri’s Engineers Body Accuses Administration of Delaying Approval for Projects
- Kolkata Port trust Chairman interacts with North Bengal Businessmen at Siliguri
- Illegal Foreign Goods worth Crores Intercepted at Siliguri
- Yi Siliguri Gets New Chair and Co-Chair for 2019-20
TNI News Service
Webdesk, TNI Siliguri, 26th February, 2018: Yesterday, a social service program titled “Be Healthy and Not Hungry” was organized by a social organization named ‘Mukhopadhyay Foundation, Siliguri’ at Panighatta Tea Estate. The “Be Healthy and Not Hungry” program is said to be based on the second and third issues of the Sustainable Development Goals (S.D.G) of the United Nations. Through the program, the volunteers and the members of ‘Mukhopadhyay Foundation’ distributed 5 kgs of Rice, 1 kg Masoor Dal, 500 grams of Chana, 250ml of Mustard Oil and 500 grams of Salt etc. are distributed free-of-cost among the children of the tea estate. According to the foundation, the total number of beneficiaries was almost 100. The program was attended by the chairman of Mukhopadhyay Foundation Dr. Soumitra Mukhopadhyay, the COO Mr. Vaskar Chakraborty, the Treasurer Smt. Keka Mukhopadhyay, Publisher of Sishu Sambad Mr. Subho Dey and others of the foundation.
Photo: Mukhopadhyay Foundation