- CII North Bengal Celebrates Korean Tea Culture & Tea Tasting Ceremony in Siliguri
- Saswata Chatterjee Adds Momentum in Stopping Migratory Harassment Movement
- Aradhana Mahotsav 2018 to be Held at Siliguri on 25th November
- ‘Urban Architecture’ was the theme of this year’s ‘Stylefile’ at Kolkata
- Demand of Bagdogra like VAT Reduction on ATF for Tripura Airport
By Atish Sen (TNI Banarhat) | TNI Editing Siliguri
Webdesk, TNI Banarhat, 30th August, 2017: Today a deputation was submitted by the Banarhat Adharshapally Colony Committee to the Banarhat No. 1 Gram Panchayat Pradhan and Banarhat Police Station for fast repairing the unsuitable roads of Banarhat Bazar and various colonies of Banarhat.
The chairman of the committee Mr. Suresh Chandra Pal told TNI that the condition of the road went miserable during the floods of 2016 at Banarhat. However, till date, no administration came forward to repair those. That’s why a deputation containing 352 signature of local people were submitted to Banarhat Gram Panchayat and Police Station. The Gram Panchayat Pradhan has assured to take necessary measures.
Photo: Atish Sen (TNI)