- Sahitya Akadami Award recipient Launches Book at Siliguri
- Model Youth Parliament Conducted at Siliguri by Young Indians
- Siliguri Tax Advocates Bar Association’s Rally for Demand of Social Security to Lawyers
- Major Nisheet Dogra Buried Under 6ft Snow at Sikkim, Dies at Bengdubi
- Lakme India Fashion Week Witnessed a Bunch of Bollywood Stars in the Ramp
By Atish Sen (TNI Banarhat) | TNI Editing Siliguri
Webdesk, TNI Banarhat, 30th August, 2017: Today a deputation was submitted by the Banarhat Adharshapally Colony Committee to the Banarhat No. 1 Gram Panchayat Pradhan and Banarhat Police Station for fast repairing the unsuitable roads of Banarhat Bazar and various colonies of Banarhat.
The chairman of the committee Mr. Suresh Chandra Pal told TNI that the condition of the road went miserable during the floods of 2016 at Banarhat. However, till date, no administration came forward to repair those. That’s why a deputation containing 352 signature of local people were submitted to Banarhat Gram Panchayat and Police Station. The Gram Panchayat Pradhan has assured to take necessary measures.
Photo: Atish Sen (TNI)