- Workshop on Cross Border Tourism & Trade Conducted at Siliguri
- Siliguri’s Engineers Body Accuses Administration of Delaying Approval for Projects
- Kolkata Port trust Chairman interacts with North Bengal Businessmen at Siliguri
- Illegal Foreign Goods worth Crores Intercepted at Siliguri
- Yi Siliguri Gets New Chair and Co-Chair for 2019-20
By Dipankar Mitra (TNI Balurghat) | TNI Editing Siliguri
Webdesk, TNI Balurghat, 23rd August, 2017: The District School Inspector (Madhyamik) at Dakkin Dinajpur, Mr. Dipankar Roy is being transferred to Barrackpore. He will be joining his duties there in the second week of September. He served in the district from 2012 and was a very able administrator during his tenure here. During his tenure, he became very much popular among the teachers and the non-teaching staffs. Most of them had very good relations with him. He started his career as a part time lecturer of the subject Physiology & Immunology in the City College. Later he joined school education department. After the news of his transfer spread, he was showered with wishes and flower bouquets from the teachers and various schools of the district. Mr. Narayan Chandra Sarkar will join in his place as a District School Inspector (Madhyamik).
Photo: Dipankar Mitra (TNI)