- Workshop on Cross Border Tourism & Trade Conducted at Siliguri
- Siliguri’s Engineers Body Accuses Administration of Delaying Approval for Projects
- Kolkata Port trust Chairman interacts with North Bengal Businessmen at Siliguri
- Illegal Foreign Goods worth Crores Intercepted at Siliguri
- Yi Siliguri Gets New Chair and Co-Chair for 2019-20
By Avijit Das (TNI Siliguri) | TNI Editing Siliguri
Webdesk, TNI Islampur, 5th April, 2017: A new Study Center of West Bengal Board of Computer Education (WBBCE) was inaugurated today at Ranidanga near Siliguri. The WBBCE Director Mr. Krishna Gopal Chakraborty, Secretary Mr. Barun Singha, Mr. Prakash Singha, Marketing Manager Mr. Guru Prasad Sarkar and Tapash Kumar Roy were present as guests of honor at the event. According to the officials of WBBCE the main objective of this study center is to raise the knowledge of computer applications among the poor and needy students in the rural area.
The center director Mr. Barun Singha told TNI that WBBCE came here to help the poor children of the area with lots of opportunities for the students. The center will primarily run with the help of (NISU) Niketan Computer Education (Ranidanga, Near SSB Main Gate, Ranidanga, Darjeeling).