- The ‘Retro Momo’ Costs just Rs. 1, Visit Birpara & Taste it
- Illicit Liquor Costing Around 1 lakh Was Seized at Birpara
- ‘Major Gap Between Crops Production & Practice of Storing in WB’ – Addl Chief Secretay, WB
- Vivel Launches Video Campaign for Women’s Equality
- NHPC Conducts Vaccination Drive on the Theme of ‘Give it a Shot, Step up the Protection’
By Kalyan Kumar (TNI Ranchi) ~ Edited By T. Deepika (TNI Siliguri)
Webdesk, TNI Siliguri, 16th December, 2015: Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT)at Ranchi, Jharkhand opens soon. According to the sources the courses are likely to commence from 2016-17 session itself. At first a total of 120 students will see their names as entrants. A memorandum of understanding has been signed between the Government of Jharkhand and the Union Government. Apart from Ranchi, IIIT’s will open soon at Nagpur and Pune too. All the IIIT’s will be running in the Public Private Partnership model. Companies like TCS, Tata Motors and Central Coal Fields Ltd. has lent their hand in creating the institute. These companies will play a major role in the designing of the course structure of the IIIT.